Questions to Ask When Considering Assisted Living
Questions to Ask When Searching for Assisted Living
As you look for assisted living communities you will find a vast array of services offered, types of care provided, options of rooms, and other accommodations. Sorting through all this information is time consuming and difficult to understand. However, having an idea of what your needs are before looking at the individual options will help you find the right community for you.
Here are some questions to ask yourself or the communities you are looking at. Being prepared with what to ask and knowing what information you need will help your search become easier.
- What types of cares and services are needed?
- What kind of activities and outings are provided?
- Is transportation provided and what are the guidelines?
- What meal options are available? Will they accommodate dietary needs or preferences?
- What are the rooms like and what is currently available?
- What are the other residents like? Do you feel that you would be able to fit in?
At The Verandas Assisted Living and Memory Care at Wheatridge we know that making this decision for yourself or a loved one can be difficult. Our main goal is to provide the best care and service to all of our residents as if they were our own parents.
9495 West 49th Wheatridge, Colorado 80033
Follow us on Facebook