Services & Fees
At The Verandas Assisted Living our pricing system is affordable, simple and easy to understand. You will know exactly what your costs are month to month.
Assisted Living semi-private rooms start at $3,200 a month. Small studio starts at $4,500.00 a month. Large studio starts at $5,000.00 a month.
Life Enrichment Program I – Included in Monthly Fee
- Three nutritious meals daily
- 24-hour specially-trained on-site staff
- Life-enrichment activities
- Regular wellness checks by nursing staff
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- All utilities paid except telephone
- Cable television included
- Apartment maintenance
- Emergency call system
- Modern fire detection
Life Enrichment Program II – $500 / Month
- All Life Enrichment Program I
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
- Assistance with medication management
- Personal laundry assistance
- Escort assistance to meals and activities
Life Enrichment Program III – $900 / Month
- All Life Enrichment Program I and II
- Additional housekeeping services
- Assistance with four to five+ activities of daily living
- Assistance with ambulation/ transfers
- Incontinence Care
- Special diets
- Eating assistance
- Frequent reminders
Move-In Fee $1,000.00 @ Move In
Second Person Fee $1,000.00 / Month
Pet Rent $50.00 / Month * $500 Non-Refundable Deposit*
Respite Fee $200.00 per day (Minimum 2 week stay)
That’s it. No hidden fees, month to month changes or confusion. Please call for availability.
For more information about other options to pay for Assisted Living see below:
Are you a veteran or surviving spouse of a veteran? If so, please contact us to learn how the Veteran’s Aid and Attendance Benefit can help you pay for Assisted Living.
Long Term Care Insurance
Do you have long term care insurance? If so, your policy may have a benefit for Assisted Living. Let us help you find out by calling your insurance company together.